· The Dragon’s Maze League will be Sealed. The cost to participate in the League will be the cost of 6 Booster Packs (2 Return to Ravnica, 2 Gatecrash & 2 Dragon’s Maze), a white 400 count cardboard box and a $5.00 League Fee. Each week, starting with week 2, players will be allowed to purchase one additional Booster Pack (Return to Ravnica, Gatecrash or Dragon's Maze) to add to their card pool. Players who sign up for the League late will be allowed to purchase all the Booster Packs at once to catch them up with everyone else. Also Each week, Players not in the Top 4 will also have the option to purchase an additional Booster Pack (so that is a total of 2) to give them a better chance at improving their deck!
· NEW!! Each week of the League, Players that have played and reported at least one game on MONDAY NIGHT – LEAGUE NIGHT will be entered in a random drawing to win a FREE Booster Pack. The Booster prize Packs are not to be used in the League; they are to take home for your personal collection! Please Note: Booster Packs Only; No Store Credit!! **Each week, once results are tallied, the Store will post the League Standings on our website, on Facebook and in the Game Area and we will notify the winner of the FREE Booster Pack!!
· The Dragon’s Maze 5 week League will run from May 3, 2013 through June 7, 2013. Please allow 1 week for us to tally results and award prizes!
· Please Note: There will be NO League #2 for Dragon’s Maze!
· The League Rules will be posted on our website and in our Game Area. If you’d like to access them via the website, they can be found in the Downloads section located along the left-hand side.
· Sealed decks must contain a minimum of forty cards. There is no maximum deck size; however, you must be able to shuffle your deck with no assistance. There is no maximum number of duplicate cards allowed in the deck. (i.e. If you draw 5 of the same card in your Booster Packs, you can play with all five in your deck)
· You do not have to play the same deck every time you switch opponents, or when you come in to play any game but you must keep the same deck during a match, unless adjusting from your sideboard between games with the same opponent during a single match. A match consists of the best of 3 games between two players.
· League games must be played in the Store.
· Official League Nights will be Monday Night and we encourage Players to come in on Monday to give everyone a shot to get all 3 weekly games in plus if you play on Monday Night, you will have a chance to win a FREE Booster Pack each week. If you aren’t able to play on Monday Night, you should be able to find an opponent to play on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Please Note: You are allowed to play any day of the week!!
· Each player can play no more than 15 League games during the 5 week League and cannot play more than 3 matches per week. However, Players that don’t play all their matches in a week can make them up the following week and Players joining late can catch up with everyone else. In a single week (Friday – Thursday) each player may not play an opponent more than once unless they are making up matches from previous weeks!
· When each match is completed, you and your opponent will fill out an MTG Result Slip, which can be found on the black bookshelf located under the clock in the Game Area. You will only fill out one per match. If you are playing make up games, please indicate on the Result Slip. Please date it, sign it (both players) and drop it in to the League Result Slips box located at the front register. Please Note: If the slip is not completely filled out, the result will not count. **Don’t forget…each week of the League, Players that have played and reported at least one game on MONDAY NIGHT – LEAGUE NIGHT will be entered in a random drawing to win a FREE Booster Pack.
· League results will be tallied up every Friday or Saturday.
· The League Standings will be posted on our website, on our Facebook Page and in the Game Area. To locate them on our website, visit the League Standings section located along the left-hand side of our website.
· If you are looking for a game, please feel free to post on our Facebook Page to let others know!
· Sportsmanship is a must for our Leagues. We encourage everyone to have fun!! If someone is looking for a game and you are too, and they ask you to play, you cannot deny them a game just because you don’t like them, or because you are looking for an easier opponent.
· All decks and card pools will be kept at the Store! All decks and cards will be stored in a 400 count white cardboard box with each Player’s Name written on top. Each Player will fill out a tracking sheet, at the beginning of the League, as soon as the initial Booster Packs are opened. We will use the tracking sheet to record how many packs have been purchased as well as all the rare cards within each League Deck. When opening new packs each week, please ask a Store Employee to update the tracking sheet to note how many Booster Packs were purchased and the date they were purchased. The Store Employee will also update the tracking sheet to make a note of all the new rare cards in your additional Booster Pack(s)! All tracking sheets will be kept at the front register. When you need them, please ask a Store Employee and they will be happy to assist you! All boxes will be checked out at the front register and should be returned to the front register before you leave the Store!!
- Using the $5.00 League Fee, the Store will provide prizes for the top Winners at the end of the League. Please Note: As with all Events, if prize is 1 Booster Pack there is no substitution for a Gift Certificate! **Amount will be determined by number of participants!
- The Top 20 Players will get a Bird Token card
PLEASE NOTE: All League Decks are subject to random spot checks at any time during the League.